Saturday, May 13, 2006

Just stuff...




I have been so busy-SCRAPPING that is. I got lost in my scrap space this week and have just stayed there. I was creating some LO's for a DT position that I am trying out for. I know I don't have a chance in Hades to get it but needed the inspiration to get some more LO's completed PLUS an altered project that needed to be done. I made a Ribbon box to store my messy ribbon stash. I can't stand the way I have it now-wrapped around clothespins in a basket. I have to DIG for the ribbon-it bugs me. So the box is done, and I even made 6x6 cards to wrap the ribbon on out of foam board. However, I need to go buy more foam board and likely another box to alter because it wasn't enough-ROTFLOL! I can share the ribbon box, but the LO's I can't because they had to be never viewed online to qualify. Instead I will share THIS LO I did last night for a challenge on a MB.

I am still "chomping at the bit" on that secret I can't reveal to you yet. Its driving ME nuts because it got better if that was at all possible!!! I will share in July-promise!! Well, this blog entry has to be short because Emily has awoke from her nap and she's crying rather pitifully for me to rescue her. AWWWW, Emily couldn't you sleep just a few minutes longer? I was almost done with my LO. ;-) PS-here's a picture of the new hairstyle and the make-up that caused issue with my sister.

3 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

Love the goodies and you already konw my opinion of the (great) hairdo! :)

Andrea said...

Awesome layout!! Love the pp and the {}!! Great hair do! You have beautiful eyes...soo dark! Good luck on the DT position!

Jodi said...

Great lo and ribbon. Love teh hairdo and make up.