Saturday, January 06, 2007

Picture Share!!




So here's my newly organized paper and then one of the table I put back in my scrappy area. I use to have this table behind my computer desk in Germany, but when we moved here I didn't have room for it. The fridge (second) went out in the room where I have my laundry facilities and scrapping stuff so I put the table in it's place. Yeah we really need the second fridge but we aren't buying one so....for now this table and my Primas have a home. LOL

5 comments:

  1. Xcellent.
    I am so jealous you actually have a space! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all looks awesome! SO tidy, so INVITING! Are you scrapping today? Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Looking good chica! Keep up the good work. Doesn't it feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wanna come work on mine next?!? Love your space and all your new layouts! I HAVE been looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So orderly! Good job, I'm just now getting mine back in order too. Cleaning out to make more room for all the new kits this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!