Thursday, June 21, 2007

CT Scan results and 2 LO's

Well an answer to prayers-my CT Scan came back normal, as did my TSH and GLucose. Thank you to all of you praying for me! we will be treating my migraines with meds-one of which I cannot take now unfortunately because I am still nursing Emily. The news on that front is she seems to be self weaning-she's not come for her morning milk for the past two mornings. We will see how she does tomorrow!!!

OK below are two new LO's. One is of Tyler taken in my MIL's backyard June 1st and the other is some pix from 2006. Thanks for looking!





Other news here is I DO have a LSS close by-THREE of them. Who knew....LOL! Ironically I discovered one of them from someone on the Making Memories Forums who lives in Lebanon. The other two are in Rolla, MO. One is Treasured Memories which I knew about but couldn't find the last time I tried-drove right to it, well basically...had to turn around once. The second one was called ????? (LOL) and it took TWO phone calls and several missed turns and driving in circles before we found it. Was it WORTH it-you bet ya!!

Tomorrow Bobbie and I are heading off to Springfield, MO for some more LSS hopping and Hobby Lobby too!

8 comments:

Nik said...

Tara that is wonderful news I am so glad that your CT and bloods were all clear..

Love the layouts... as always..

I hear you on the scrap shops. I found a new on today as well.. Drove past it the first time, Skidded to a screeching holt on the second go around and nearly put the car sideways to get into the car park.

SO WORTH IT THOUGH!!!

Felicia McB said...

I'm so glad your tests came back ok!
I love the top LO, I can't believe how grown up he is!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice layouts Tara.

Glad everything is ok on the health front! Woo hoo! Prayer so works!

Meghan said...

Great to hear everything turned out ok!

Loreluca said...

Very glad that your test came back normal!
Love the layouts! Why do you make the small upload??? We wanna see!!!
And I am green with envy! We don't have any LSS now. Last year we had one, but it closed in just one year... although we have a Michael's and a Hobby Lobby. You BETTER post your purchases, so I can be even GREENER!!!

Scrappytbear said...

Im glad that your tests are all ok and you can get on with treatment when Miss Em is all done with ya Lol cute. I was so sad when Taylor stopped looking and i wasnt offering...
Great layouts lol.

Jodi said...

So glad that the tests came back fine!

Great lo's!

Momma Roar said...

Wonderful, wonderful news!