Sunday, December 23, 2007

Decorating our tree!

Our tree has finally gotten finished! Most of it's been decorated since the beginning of the month, with the exception of our special ornaments. I just could never have everyone around at the right time of day for GOOD photos-stop laughing...I AM a scrapper and must have good photos. :P~~~~ Enjoy!!!

This first one is of daddy decorating the tree with his lonely only ornament. This particular ornament was given to him by his brother and Maria (now his ex-wife). It's dated 1990.



I am not sure which ornament I am putting up here. I put up several. I have a few that I put up each year. There's the one we bought to remember Christy. The German Cuckoo Clock. The snowman. The kitty in the Santa hat. The ornament that Pat's brother got me in 1990-etc...



These next few are of the five kids. Seth and Emily didn't want to look at the camera-ROTFLOL....








And just for fun!

We took Seth and Emily to see Santa at the PX this afternoon. Seth was so excited that he couldn't wait to get into his lap and then he talked his head off-making sure he was going to get:

1) an airplane
2) train
3) truck-CHECK...he got this at daddy's office Christmas party yesterday
4) hot wheels cars


Emily wouldn't get within two feet of Santa. I didn't make her. I am just not that mean. LOL! She's really bashful and I didn't think it was appropriate to traumatize her.




We've been playing with the camera that I am having so many issues with to see if we can get it to work properly. I think I finally figured out a setting that won't leave me with "noisy" photos. I am supposed to be sending the camera back in to Canon but decided to wait until after Christmas!

So here's a couple of photos that Pat took with the camera and a tripod.


6 comments:

  1. Great photos! Looks like Seth had a good talk with Santa. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun!! Great pictures. :)

    Merry Christmas to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:03 AM

    Kewlness!

    Hope you have the merriest of Christmases!

    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tree photos. They are so sharp and crisp ... the kids look great too ... but I just totally am lovin your camera!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!