Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Tag

ONE WORD ANSWERS!

You're Feeling: tired
To Your Left: boxes
On Your Mind: challenge
Last Meal Included: bratwurst
You Sometimes Find it Hard To: sleep
The Weather: weird
Something You Have a Collection of: frogs or CHILDREN (take your pick for 1 word)
A Smell that Cheers You Up: baking
A Smell that Can Ruin Your Mood: poop (just ask Em)
How Long Since You Last Shaved: today
The Current State of Your Hair: ick
The Largest Item On Your Desk/Workspace Right Now (besides computer): computer
Your Skill with Chopsticks: nil
Which Section You Head to First In the Bookstore: children
...and After That?: fiction
Something You're Craving: nothing
Your General Thoughts On the Presidential Race: bad
How Many Times You've Been Hospitalized this Year: none
A Favorite Place to Go for Quiet Time: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...5 kids....HAHAHAHAHA
You've Always Secretly Thought You'd Be a Good: mother ;)
Something that Freaks You Out a Little: backstabbers
Something You've Eaten Too Much of Lately: Reese's
You Have Never: neverlikeddusting (you didn't say it had to be a REAL word)
You Never Want To: drive

2 comments:

  1. Tara, I thought this was neat and decided to answer it on my blog, too:

    kellyhuckaby.com/archives/35

    (But don't bother thinking about tagging me for anything in the future--I got enough to do! I'll just sneak over when I have time and do a challenge every now and then.)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!