Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Divas Telephone Scraplift #2

So we did it again!  If you aren’t familiar with a telephone scraplift, here are the rules again.  I sent out a LO to each of the #1 ladies.  They each scraplifted it and sent it back to me.  I sent it out to #2…and so on.  Here’s the results. 
ORIGINIAL:
DIVAS

Group one:
Tara
DIVAS-Tara
Kathy

DIVAS-Kathy
Lissa:
DIVAS-Lissa
Group 2:
Julie:
DIVAS-Julie
Jodi:
DIVAS-Jodi
Group 3:
Diana:
DIVAS-Diana
Meghan:
DIVAS-Meghan
So that wraps up TS #2 for the Divas!  I had fun…hope they want to play again!!!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I love everyone's different take on the original!! Looks like a lot of us took liberties with this one..I know I did! Excellant job ladies! Thanks again for hosting this Tara. I would definately sign up again!

BunnyKissd said...

Oh wow! Wha a great job everyone did! Love them!

Meghan said...

Love it!
Love it!
Love it!

I am definitely up to playing again.

Hey, wanted to let you know, I am having a hard time reading the font the color it is on your background. Don't know if it's just me & my almost 39yr old eyes.

Love the new design of the blog!

Lissa Ballard said...

Wow! Everyone did such a great job!

Thanks again for hosting Tara - you're the best!

Jen said...

These are all terrific!!!

Geri said...

Everyone did a great job!!!