Today, I am going to share the layout that I created using my January CKCB kit for Challenge #1. Here's what Master Forger Cindy had to challenge us with:
Challenge #1 is to use your tools. You may have received a tool or two for Christmas. Well, let’s put it to use and let no dust collect on it. So, pull out your punches or dies, that stamp set, your embossing folders, or that new cut file and make a project with it.
First, let me remind you of this month's Inspriation Kit.
I got some cute little leaf and nest dies for Christmas from my sister. I used the leaves to layer behind my ephemera on this layout of my daughter, Courtney, and I on her high school graduation day.
I also got a set of PinkFresh stamps, dies and stencils from my daughter so maybe I'll play with those as well on another layout this month.
Make sure you check out the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog to see what our other Master Forgers have done for this challenge as well! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
I love your layout. I miss scrapbooking. So sorry I gave my stuff up :(
ReplyDelete