Helllllooooo from freezing Nothern New York, where the snow just keeps getting deeper! Seriously!! Good excuse to stay inside and scrapbook if you ask me! This is my month to take over at the CKCB Blog! You should definitely head over there to check out the full kit reveal and the Blog Hop with our newest Guest Designer, Anna from Piece Craft Love! Here's a photo of the kit that I chose, Citrus Twist Life Crafted Weekender!
I just loved the bright colors in this kit. With all the snow we have had since mid-January, I can tell you that I am ready to scrapbook some SPRING photos! Are you? I have March and April of 2014 photos printed and ready to go! So, for me, I always start with the patterned paper in an Inspiration Kit to see what I might already own that is identical or at least, similar. Since Citrus Twist kits are exclusive content, I know that I didn't have ANY of their product! However one of the pieces of paper in the kit reminded me of a PinkFresh Studios patterned paper that I do have!
This paper really reminded me of the PinkFresh Studio The Best Day and that's the very first patterned paper that I pulled!
From there, I just tried to find things that were close and then JUST LIKE ALWAYS, I kept grabbing papers that made me happy or that matched the color scheme! Here are my papers:
Top Row:
- Sassafras Lass Mix and Mend Alterations
- Sassafras Lass Indie Girl Eclectic Elegance x2 so I could have both sides
- Heidi Swapp Paper Pad - no collection name listed on the front
- Amy Tangerine Better Together Sun & Moon (B side for the stripe)
- Dear Lizzy Lovely Day Darling Daisy x2 so I could have the ledger on side B
Middle Row:
- Maggie Holmes Garden Party Trellis (B side)
- PinkFresh Studios The Best Day Welcome Home
- PinkFresh Studios My Favorite Story Best Chapter (B Side)
- Simple Stories Bunnies + Blooms Choose Happy (B side for the pink gingham)
- Hip Kit Club Exclusive Collect Memories Artsy Rainbow (B Side for the yellow floral)
- Hip Kit Club Exclusive Collect Memories Cosmo-Licious
Bottom Row:
- The Stamp Market Miss Modern Green Floral (Link here)
- My Mind's Eye Gingham Gardens Birdie (text)
- Maggie Holmes Garden Party Gingham Grove (B Side for the houses)
- Maggie Holmes Garden Party Pastry Party (B Side for the pink plaid)
- The Stamp Market Miss Modern Cut Aparts (same link as above)
Of course I didn't stop there. Why would you even THINK that I would???
| These are my larger alphas and titles that I chose for my kit. I chose to skip gold this month. |
| More acrylic hearts, some smaller puffy alphas, some fussy cut flowers, labels, chipboard phrases from Freckled Fawn, Hip Kit Club exclusive clear stickers, and some puffy words. |
| A Sassafras Lass sticker sheet that is partially used and a CTMH stamp set. |
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop
· Counterfeit Kit Challenge - https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/
· Guest Designer – Anna https://www.youtube.com/c/piececraftlove
· Cindy - https://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/
· Juliet - https://www.instagram.com/julesd/
· Leslie - http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com/
· Lisa - http://lisahausmann.blogspot.com
· Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
· Tina - http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
· Tracey - http://3obsessions.blogspot.com/?m=1
· Kate - https://kateblue.blogspot.com/
· Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a GREAT Tuesday!
5 comments:
PinkFresh was the first company I thought of when I saw this kit!
Well done Tara,great restraint. :)
I love everything about your kit.
So much to love. I just adore the inspo color scheme & was devastated that I had very little of the clear & lovely colors. What a FAB kit you've assembled, and you always astonish me to know that your photos are just waiting on your desk!
There are some real oldies but goodies in that kit - nicely kitted!
Tara this is a beautiful take on the inspiration kit. I've given up trying to make smaller kits and just go with it. I think half the fun is just playing with the paper in my stash - take it out and matching it up. :)
Post a Comment