Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Secret UNVEILED

I guess I have teased and taunted you enough now. Its time for me to unveil my little "secret"! Tomorrow morning I am off on a road trip to ScrapGoods Headquarters where I will be the Guest Designer for the month of July. I will be working with the July kit that will ship July 1, 2006. I can't wait! I am SOOOOO nervous but excited too.

Please pray for me as I will be driving in St. Louis and that scares the CRAPOLA out of me. I am hoping its nothing compared to driving in Stuttgart, Germany where I survived just fine.

4 comments:

Angel's Imaginations said...

WhooHoo!! You go, girl! I can't wait to see your designs! Congrats!

Andrea said...

WOOOOHOOOO! GOod for you! Have a safe trip and have tons of fun!

t said...

You'll do great driving and especially designing. I know this trip means a lot to you and I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear all the details when you come back. Congrats.

Jodi said...

WooHoo! Congrats! Can't wait to see what you do. Drive safe!