




Admist this weekend's online crop I was hosting, our baby had her 2nd birthday!!! I can hardly believe she's 2!! Her daddy keeps saying she's almost three now. I told him yah, in 364 days. He just loves to torture me, especially since I can't use my old response (fine since the baby is getting OLD we will just have another-used to shut him right up).
We didn't have many guests at her party this year. It's really hard to plan a birthday party for this time of year. People have plans and mommies forget to send invitations (LOL) earlier than plans get made. Of course since she's two, I wouldn't have sent invites out anyway. We don't KNOW anyone with kids this age nearby.
Emily-isms....Emily: "I sad." Mommy: "Why?" Emily "CUZ" LOL
Emily: FWOWERS when she sees mommies Primas for her scrapbook pages (and mommy's scrap buddy from SG made her a nice little book of fwowers just for Emily!!
Mommy: "Hi Chickie" Emily "NOOOOOO" Mommy: "Then what's your name?'' Emily "ME"
When I fuss at Emily in a stern voice she always puckers up and I say "I love you Emily". One time she responded " I NO love YOU."
Tyler: "Emily you can't hold the cat right now." Emily: "I'm tellin'!!!!" Tyler; "Fine." Emily: "I'm running away from home." (she ran right to me)
She's so so cute! I cant believe she's 2! I remember when Skinny little you said "Im Pregnant wait til I start showing" and i was thinking ya she's going to be one of those cute little pregnant ladies, and yes you were, all belly, and I cant believe she's 2! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteso precious! they get big so fast! Happy Birthday Emily!
ReplyDeleteOh Tara - first of all Emily is just a little doll baby and I want to snuggle her and wish her a happy birthday (I get few chances to say pink happy birthdays lool...) Secondly, love the Emily-isms and third - those layouts rock!
ReplyDeleteGreat work chickadee!
Hugs,
Lissa
Happy Birthday Emily! Love her conversations. She is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is 2!!
ReplyDeleteWasn't it just the other day you were preggers with her?
WoW!
Happy Birthday to Emily. Happy mommy memories to you.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful birthday photos!!
ReplyDelete