
Lo and Behold a LO NOT done with a SG kit. That DOES happen at times LOL. This LO was completed for a Swap Kit Challenge. I think the title tells you pretty much what the LO is about LOL but in case you are wondering the journaling speaks of me finally having a kid that looks a bit like ME and not so much like her DAD.

This is a LO I did this week using SG's March kit. I added some stuff from my stash. Anyway these pictures are pretty special to me because I noted in the journaling that you can't read the red onesie has been worn by all of my babies and was purchased as part of Tyler's original layetter prior to his birth. I still have the onesie and hope to be able to see it on my grandchildren some day (:YIKES).
awesome los!
ReplyDeleteseveral of the things my son has worn (including the outfit he came home from the hosp in ) were worn by my hubby and his brothers. I think that that is a very cool thing to have something last that long and be that special.
Awesome lo's!
ReplyDeleteawwwww! too sweet. i love the sentimentalness of the onesie and i love the layout of you two.
ReplyDeleteTara great layouts but I ove the whole red onsie thing! Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI too have outfits that both older boys wore that I was able to put on Dalton too in addition to the Christening Gown that all three of them wore to be baptised.
Great job!
Hugs,
Lissa
Tara, you amaze me woman! You are such an awesome scrapper, such a special person and I feel so enriched for having had the opportunity to get to know you and learn about you.
ReplyDeleteI love the story behind the red onesie. My son was able to use some things from his dad and I've kept an entire large Rubbermaid container full of some of my favorite things my kids wore.
I am again impressed!! They are great and I love the pictures and the red onsie!!
ReplyDelete