Tonight I was giving the two littles a bath. It's Friday night and movie night. Pat isn't home from work yet (of course he's working on a case-great big eye roll). Here's the conversation I had with Seth as I finished putting his lotion on him after his bath:
Seth, "Is daddy home yet?"
"No, he's still at work, Seth", I answered.
"Oh," he paused, and then continues, "MY daddy fights bad guys!!"
As I giggle, "Yes, Seth, daddy fights bad guys."
"I want to go to work with daddy to help him fight bad guys. He fights them real good," he continues.
I am trying not to laugh outright at this point, but am smiling, "But you are a little guy. You can't fight bad guys yet."
"Daddy does a good job," he says, "BUT momma what's a bad guy?"
ROTFLOL....I am barely containing my laughter but am so glad that my little boy is still so innocent enough to NOT know what a bad guy is. He's just so sweet. (not to mention ornery)
Too Too cute! I love remembering their conversations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness how adorable is that!
ReplyDeleteLove my conversations, even now, wiht my sweet 6 year old. They do come out with the sweetest things, don't they?
Hugs to you both,
Lis
OMG, how cute is he?
ReplyDeleteI love what kids have to say in their innocence.