the hearts were cut with my Silhouette (how I LOVE that machine). chipboard letters are from both CK and Heidi Swapp. Black ribbon with words from CK-leftover from a mini album I made my MIL ages ago. Primas and brads from stash. Heart shaped brads are from the SG Feb 2006 kit (they did NOT match that kit at all so I didn't use them). Queen &Co Buckle I bought when I was buying stuff for my Secret Sister (you know one for her, one for me!!). The flourishes are my Rhonna Ferrar stamps. Thanks for looking!
Monday, June 11, 2007
Heart Open Wide
This LO was done with sold old Basic Grey. I have enough patterned paper to scrap every picture I have and probably some of yours too-LOL. This is a picture of Emily taken June 1, 2007. I printed it out to use with the ScrapGoods July 2007 kit but decided it didn't work for that kit. Rather than stuff it in a box to wait until I can scrap I went ahead and scrapped it anyway with my stash.
the hearts were cut with my Silhouette (how I LOVE that machine). chipboard letters are from both CK and Heidi Swapp. Black ribbon with words from CK-leftover from a mini album I made my MIL ages ago. Primas and brads from stash. Heart shaped brads are from the SG Feb 2006 kit (they did NOT match that kit at all so I didn't use them). Queen &Co Buckle I bought when I was buying stuff for my Secret Sister (you know one for her, one for me!!). The flourishes are my Rhonna Ferrar stamps. Thanks for looking!
the hearts were cut with my Silhouette (how I LOVE that machine). chipboard letters are from both CK and Heidi Swapp. Black ribbon with words from CK-leftover from a mini album I made my MIL ages ago. Primas and brads from stash. Heart shaped brads are from the SG Feb 2006 kit (they did NOT match that kit at all so I didn't use them). Queen &Co Buckle I bought when I was buying stuff for my Secret Sister (you know one for her, one for me!!). The flourishes are my Rhonna Ferrar stamps. Thanks for looking!
Love the layout Tara... I know what you mean about paper too.. I have been on a scrapping diet for the last few months. Dont buy paper or supplies at all. ( have slipped up once).. It is working I am slowly making my stash smaller..
ReplyDeleteSuperb!
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful layout!
ReplyDeleteI have a LOT Of BG too! Great layout Tara!
ReplyDelete