Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Two LO's to share

This LO was completed with mostly ScrapGoods July 2006 kit which is the first kit I worked on as a local Design Team member. I only have a little bit of this particular kit left...one piece of patterned paper and a whole lot of cardstock. Some embellies...although not many of those. It's about time to merge this kit into my regular stash. These pictures were taken in 2004 at Sinsheim Museum. They have an airplane on the roof with a slide coming out of the bottom of it that leads right back into the museum-GREAT FUN. I had to skip it this time being 8 months pregnant and all. LOL




Another set of photos from Sinsheim Museum. This is Seth playing on a truck that was on the way out of the building. He loved it and threw the biggest tantrum when we left. UGH

2 comments:

  1. Tara, the "Slide" LO is great! Love the arrangement of elements, especially the slightly off-kilter feel that echoes the subject. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Slide" Layout.. Am totally going to have to case that...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!