Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A Challenge for you (and an extra LO just for fun)

Don't get the wind knocked outta ya or anything from me posting more than once in a ten day stretch....LOL

This first LO is for my challenge at FH2S

I hostess an ad/art challenge. This two week period I chose this ad to bring us inspiration:

Photobucket

This is what I came up with using this ad as an inspiration. I'd love it if you would attempt to do this challenge as well. Link me to your LO on either your blog or SG or FH2S so I can see!!



I love these photos of Berea, my niece.

5 comments:

  1. I was so inspired by your ad challenge! Thanks! :) Your niece is a doll baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! As always.. In your words... Thanks for the EYE CANDY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVIN these layouts, o scrap goddess! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO's!!! I LOVE the one of baby Emily! WOW!!!! Great take on the ad challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!