Monday, February 04, 2008

Garret's Birthday

Well it was the 16th of January...so this post is a bit overdue...OOPS.

This first picture is of the "cake". I was trying to keep in the theme of Pizza Party. Remind me not to do that again. I was up for hours that night making two of these "cakes". As in, "TARA CALL THE BAKERY". LOL


When you have lots of teenage boys...it requires lots of food RIGHT??????



Probably his most favorite gift of the night! ;-)



Garret with his buddies. Jacob, Matt (in the back), and Josh are all boys from the church's youth group. They were torturing Garret for his dough....ROTFLOL!!





Happy 13th Birthday Garret!!!

5 comments:

@wesome@bby said...

Well....your efforts paid off....that's one cool cake! Good job!

Nik said...

Happy Late Birthday Garrett...

Lissa Ballard said...

Wow girl... 13 already? It's horrible how time flies by without our consent sometimes. Looks like he had a great time and I do love that pizza cake!

Jodi said...

Great cake! You did a great job!

Happy Belated Birthday!

Julie said...

That cake is cool!!!!!!!