Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Sketch Challenge for you

My friend on a Yahoo group posts sketches for us each week. This week her sketch is just fabulous so thought I would challenge you to use it. First person to do the LO and link me to it will get a small RAK from me! Here's the sketch:




Also if you crave MORE sketches by Lissa, here's her sketch blog.

Remember to link me your LO!!!!




UPDATE on the challenge! I have a winner!! Pauline did the challenge and linked me to her LO first.

Pauline's LO

5 comments:

Pauline said...

I love Lissa Sketch blog!
LOL
YOu know i am in .. i love a sketch and have a stack of grand canyon pictures calling my name
pauline

Julie said...

Cool sketch!! I am going to see if I can do this challenge on my day off!

Loreluca said...

Did somebody do it yet??? NO??? Ok, I'm off to try it!!!!

Pauline said...

Tara here is my take on the sketch
http://scrappinauntie.blogspot.com/2008/02/page-84-grand-canyon.html

Pauline said...

Tara thanks for a GREAT RAK!
pauline