Friday, August 15, 2008

Burg Lichtenburg

How cool....a castle you are allowed to climb on, in and around....isn't this way cool???? Pat, Courtney, Seth, Emily and I went to Kussel to Burg Lichtenburg last night just to get out of the house. Tyler and Garret weren't with us...remember I don't have my van yet and we are driving a little bitty car.


Here are the three kids in the outside wall of the castle in a canon hole-thing-a-ma-bob. technical term, eh?



Me standing in a doorway...



Patrick and the kids standing in one of the tower doorways.




Gorgeous tower and then my girls....





Courtney the "mountain goat".....







All I can say is wow.....this view is spectacular....seriously, awestruck,








A few more pictures of our spur of the moment trip...





6 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like soemthing everyone would want to do. Great pictures and pretty views!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Can I come?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - oh yeah the castle too :)

    So glad you all got to go somewhere so neat looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you got to visit the castle... it is really neat!!! Oh, and I think there is a drop down box on the blogger login page to choose English, and then bookmark that page! LOL! That's what I did :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:23 AM

    Great photos Tara. That's the great thing about being across seas, the beautiful castles and architecture. Don't get that here in the states.

    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... Awesome pictures! Glad to see you're back online! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!