This first LO was done a couple of nights ago. I used some MME papers and some things from various kits….ribbon from a BPM kit and the cardstock and chipboard letters from old ScrapGoods kits.
I don’t like glitter….that is, I don’t like USING glitter. I do love the look of it however. This LO was completed using a SU! kit that I purchased from a good friend of mine. I love this paper frim this kit…and the glitter doesn’t look so shabby either.
Today in school, we started writing research papers. Seriously…how hard can it be to pick a topic that interests you. LIKE PULLING TEETH FOR MY OLDEST. RAWR. I told him he could pick Rock N Roll….and do the history of it. But he doesn’t WANT to learn about the 50’s rock. I think I am going to find some 50’s rock on You Tube just to torture said child. LOL.
1 comment:
Love the title treatment on that first LO - fantabulous! The cherry kit is WONDERFUL! Love the glittery pieces! Your little lady there is a doll! :D
Post a Comment