Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother’s Day!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day….even if you aren’t a mom.  Today, Pat let me sleep in and while I was sleeping he made me an omelet and served it with a Brotchen.  YUM.  Courtney made me coffee. 
Pat had a mission to complete for work today so we didn’t attend church today.  We decided to spend some family time at home.  He left shortly before lunch.  After he left (he took Tyler to work as well), I loaded up the other four kiddos and headed to Ramstein AB.  Pat bought me an outfit that I had wanted but when I tried it on I didn’t like how it looked…he didn’t either.  I returned it for another dress….which I didn’t try on (and later returned LOL….so now I have the cash in my wallet).
We ate lunch at the Food Court and returned back to Baumholder.  I had gotten blisters on my toes from a pair of shoes that just RUB…so changed those and got the little ones into some clothing that was A) clean and B) ok to go play in.  We headed off to Burg Lichtenburg which is 9km away from our house.
burglichtenburg
You can see the burg in the background above the little village. 
burglichtenburg1
burglichtenburg8
burglicthenburg2
burglichtenburg5
burglichtenburg7
burglichtenburg3
burglichtenburg4
Pat grilled out some steaks for dinner after he returned from his mission and that’s a wrap for Mother’s Day.  I hope you are as blessed as I am!!!  OH…..some special gifts from Seth.
DSCN1087
DSCN1088
DSCN1090
DSCN1091
And Tyler got me a package of Reese’s…no not just a package with two…but a six pack.  LOL. 
Pat and I went out to the German theater to see the newest Star Trek movie which ROCKS by the way.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! :) Happy Mother's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers' Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Seth gave you his markers too - how cute!! Happy Mothers' Day!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!