Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I don’t normally participate in these but I had a couple to share today.  Enjoy….
When we lived in Missouri, we would often go visit Meme and Papa.  Instead of telling the littles where we were going, when asked I would respond with “We are going Crazy”.  Seth began to think anytime I said this I meant we were going to visit Meme and Papa. 
Today during school, I was reading a MO Dept of Conservation flyer on bald eagles and mentioned that eagles nested XXXXXXX, which is where Papa and Meme live.  And Seth says, “So that’s where Crazy is.  I love going to Crazy.”  ROTFLOL
Image026

One day last week, I was talking to Emily about Tyler and his girlfriend, Stephenie.  Emily pipes up with this, “And they were holding hands!!!  It’s just soooooooo cuuuuuutttttte.”  I started laughing and she said, defensively, “but it’s cute when Seth and I hold hands!”.  LOL
Image183
Back to school….

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 AM

    So cute! Makes me miss when mine were little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute stories of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Going crazy" story ... the things kids say can make you giggle non stop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I tell Boomer all the time we are going crazy. But Seth's going crazy is too cute. Emily is sooo cuttteee. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!