Well, it’s not ours since we are only renting but it’s home for our tour here in sunny GA. I know that you all have been waiting on pictures of the inside of the house so I spent a few minutes taking photos of the house. Warning…it’s messy. Remember I have little or no furniture and this means there are suitcases and toys on the floor because there’s no place to organize them into. It’s not horrid just not Better Homes And Garden material. LOL
Here’s the view from the front door as you walk in:
These two rooms are the formal living and dining room, or better known as where we will homeschool. Or at least where the computers and bookshelves will go (provided we still HAVE bookshelves). Next is the formal dining room:
Formal Living Room:
On this side of the house is the master bedroom…and I love it. My bathroom and walk-in closet is huge. I could put a twin size bed in the closet…well, it would be tight, but it’s a REAL. STINKIN’.CLOSET. Unlike the shrunks we dealt with in Germany. LOL
I really wish I was expecting our old bedroom furniture….it would have looked lovely in this room. When we do buy a new bed, the bed will be placed against the wall to your left (of the pic you are looking at).
Bathroom:
The wallpaper is my favorite color of blue….probably why I like the bathroom so much. LOL
Closet is inside the bathroom:
Next up is the view of the kitchen from the formal living/dining room areas:
You can see the living room to the right of the kitchen. This house has an open floor plan. In case you didn’t figure that out already…LOL
Kitchen:
I could do without the wallpaper in the kitchen but at least it’s colors I can live with.
Dining room…the door you see is where the laundry area is. ;)
View of the living room from the kitchen…
Living room:
Entry into the kids’ bedrooms from the living room:
There are three bedrooms back here. One is for the toys, one is for the boys, and one is for the girls. YES, we are making 3 boys share one room. There’s not a possibility of making it work any other way. We could put Seth in a room by himself with his toys. That seemed unfair to the older three. So we are making everyone share a room and the toys get their own room –BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Toy room is where Emily’s closet is going. I already have her and Seth’s clothing in there. I have considered putting Seth’s clothing in there too. We’ll see how it works once we get the remainder of our HHG.
Boys’ room:
Girls’ room:
I’ll take some better photos of the outside of the house too. I am in my PJ’s right now or I would have. LOL. Off to shower…..
I love the floor plan!
ReplyDeleteThe house is so light! I love it!!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful new place. congrats. I have good friends that live in Atlanta. I love GA.
ReplyDeleteoh.. & I am enjoying my java & your rambling. thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE open floor plans... it makes things look so much spacier (if thats a word). Also really love that bay window!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely house. Praying that you will be able to decorate soon!
ReplyDeleteit looks like a great house - have fun making it a home!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely house - and so much room!
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful ~Enjoy your new home may the Lord bless you with many wonderful memories while you stay there ~Love Heather
ReplyDeleteNice digs! I think your family is going to enjoy living here and you'll enjoy all the space. So glad you're all together now. Are you going to start saying y'all now that you're in the South? ;)
ReplyDelete