Last year, I found during my Christmas layout marathon I ran out of poinsettias to use as embellishments on my pages. I don't want that to happen this year so I made a very simple version of poinsettias using my Cameo, cardstock, and some Buttons Galore and More Doo Dadz (Halloween Party DD113).
I know that they seems simple but this was intentional because I can add more to them as I scrapbook! I played with some Stickles on this one just for fun.
I really wanted to line each petal with Stickles but I am almost out of gold! How did that happen???? Maybe I'll try it with red Stickles!
These little beauties are ready for some Christmas layouts! Bring on the scrapbooking time!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!