Wednesday, January 13, 2021

FaceBook Memories and Scrapbooking!

Today, I am thankful for FaceBook's Memories that they share with me each day!  I am still scrapbooking 2012 and back then, I didn't save my cell phone photos to my hard drive so that I have them to include in our family albums.  This next layout features a photo that my oldest son's then girlfriend took of him and tagged me in on FaceBook.  He wasn't living at home any longer and we weren't in the same state, so we didn't get to see him that year for Christmas.  She woke him and had him open the present from us! 

I know it doesn't look like it but the  green patterned paper mat around the striped IS even in real life.  I am having difficulties with lighting for pictures right now and so this photo will just have to do!  

I grabbed an old sheet of patterned paper (the green mat) and a newer sheet of patterned paper (the stripe) from my Christmas papers and paired them for this layout.  I also used up one of the Ali Edwards' Story Kits 3x4 cards as well as some old Echo Park tiny letters that were in the same color scheme! I have a small ziploc baggie of Christmas embellishments on my desktop that I am digging through first when I scrapbook so that I can use those up first.  Some of them are super old but I do believe they are from my January 2020 CKCB kit.  I just kept them in the baggie once I put that kit away.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!