Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Hello!

Whew!  Busy week over here!  We are less than a month out of finishing my youngest son's Senior Year in High School and it is always busy as a Master Forger at Counterfeit Kit Club Challenge blog the first week of the month!  I have another card to share with you today!


I received some nesting banner dies for Christmas and I have yet to use them!  The idea for this card came to me during a sleepless night and I couldn't wait to get creating!!  I love the 28 Lilac Lane mixes from Buttons Galore and More!  They sent me some of their newest mixes to work with.  This mix is called Desert Hike!  It just oozes spring!  I reminds of buttercups in new spring grass!  It was perfect as a filler for this shaker card!  


This is my favorite card that I have created to date!  I have someone very special to send it to and I hope that they enjoy it!  Thank you so much for stopping by my part of the blogging world!  Have a GREAT Wednesday!  Enjoy!

No comments: