Tuesday, August 10, 2021

July Scrappiness

Before Miss SassPants came to visit, I had a little time to scrapbook.  I have a few layouts to share with you!!  This first layout is from a birthday party that we attended at the Goldstons before we PCS'd from Georgia to Virginia.  This family means so much to us.  We call them-Framily.


 This layout was created for the current Allison Davis 6X6 Paper Pad Sketch Class.  This is Week #10!!

The next two layouts are both photo-less layouts for my Italy album, which still remains to be finished. I mean, it's only been twelve years since we went on that trip.  :D



Neither layout is anything super special...just complete and telling part of the story of our trip.

Another layout of a birthday party in Georgia just before we moved to Virginia in 2013! 


I have a cute layout of our old man kitty, Smudge.  This photo was taken in 2013, after our move to Virginia.  He was posing for the camera.  Sort of....


Once we arrived in Virginia, we started finding things to do.  Here's some photos of Seth that I took at some function on base-possibly a summertime fest.  I was snapping photos and he got irritated with me, so he gave me an angry face.  LOL!! The next several layouts were completed when I could no longer stand to be away from my scrappy desk while my granddaughter was visiting.  I would get her something to do, or get her into bed and I'd sit for short spells and scrapbook. 


This is a layout featuring a photo of my kids posing in front of the amphitheater at Arlington Cemetary.

More birthday fun!  The littles all decided to pick on Courtney and get her with silly string.  She was such a good sport about this!  LOL!!


Another two page layout of the birthday party.  I don't normally scrapbook this many layouts of another child's party other than my own kids, BUT as I mentioned, this family is our Framily.  We still to this day spend as much time as we can with them.  We stop at their home to visit whenever we travel home to our own.  They've moved from Georgia now and their home is about the halfway mark between ours and our daughter's home in Tennessee. 


So, that's a wrap for July's scrapbooking fun!  How many pages did I scrapbook?  Thirty-One pages. I really need to count all of the layouts for the year so I have an actual total for 2021 at the end of the year.  I think it would be cool to see if I manage to get 365 layouts completed by the end of the year! 

Have a great Tuesday!  Thank you for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!