A couple of weekends ago, my husband, Seth and I went on a hike of one of the 46 peaks of the Adirondack Mountains here in New York- Cascade Mountain. It was a great hike and a bit hard. It took us three hours to get up the mountain and two to get down with lots of stops. I ended up reinjuring my spine during the hike and it is still bugging me to this day. Oh well.
That was really a fun hike, despite its difficulty! I also wanted to share a few other layouts that I have completed in September. Although, I haven't been using my kit as I should, I have been using up other stash-including my August kit! This first layout features a couple photos of Emily in September 2013. I used my August CKCB kit to complete this layout. I think it might be my fave from that kit!
The next two layouts also feature my August CKCB kit, as well as the "festivities" surrounding Garret's Boot Camp graduation in September 2013. The first layout has pictures that I took when the Drills brought out all of the new Marines and paraded them in front of their families.
The next layout features the photos I took when I found Garret. All I had to do was watch the Marines walk. I found my kiddo right away. LOL! It did help to know which company he was in, that narrowed down that sea of uniforms!
I'll share some more September layouts tomorrow! Have a great Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment