I am still hanging out with my daughter in Tennessee. She has less than ten treatments left of her radiation. It's been a long haul for her. For those of you praying for her, thank you so much. Her daddy and I are going to surprise her with her daddy coming down for Thanksgiving next week. I hope that this isn't the day she decides to visit my blog. LOL! I can't wait to see my man. Seth is also coming as well. He took off work so he could come because he hasn't seen her since her cancer diagnosis and he feels terrible about that. With his trade school and a new job, it was hard to take off, but he only has one class night the week of Thanksgiving and his job said he could have the few days off to visit. It helps that they will be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving too.
Here's my 6th layout using my November CKCB kit. In February 2014, we closed on our very first home. I took this photo of the house key in my hand that day. I really loved this house (no we don't own it any longer). I loved fixing it up and decorating it without worry of whether or not the owners would ding us at move out. We owned it!!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:
Post a Comment