Can you believe how fast this month is going? I can’t! I need to start sorting and wrapping gifts, and soon. But wait! I haven’t even finished decorating the house! We did ge our tree up tonight!
So, I’m getting closer! My village is partially put up, so I’m hoping to get it done this weekend!
Today’s prompt for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Adnevt Kit is metallics. On Day#2, I already chose gold as my metallic color. So here’s my addition for today.
You know what I forgot? Gold doilies! Oh well, I can probably add them on another!
Side note: the Master Forgers were given the list of kit items beforehand and I misunderstood today’s prompt to just be metallics when it’s really metallic patterned paper. I have very little of this in my stack of possibilities for this kit, but do have this gorgeous Anna Griffith paper!
How’s your kit going? I’m getting a little anxious to use mine! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment