Friday, February 04, 2022

Forgeries on the Fourth - CKCB 2022

Today is the day that the Master Forgers show you the forgeries that they have created from inspiration the inspiration in the chosen kit!  Let me remind you of some of the goodies in this month's chosen kit!  




There are some very lovely bows from grossgrain ribbon and felt.  Plus, there were lots of labels in the kit!  I love using labels on my layouts!  So, let's start there!  I found some great labels from Illustrated Faith that I included in my kit.  You can see them here in this photo..kinda...
 

I purchased those here and here. They were only three dollars and I printed them on white cardstock.  I can reprint as often as I want!  Great way to get some labels. You could also run them through a Xyron to make them stickers if you'd like.  

Next up, I really loved those bows.  I had recently purchased a bow die set from Spellbinders on clearance and so I used it to cut some denim looking bows from a piece of the patterned paper I had in my kit.  I might try to get some felt ones too. These are fairly large bows! 



I ended up not adhering them to a paper clip because I only have mini clips in rose gold.  Plus, I think they’ll be more versatile without the clips limiting where I can attach them.


You should definitely check out the CKCB blog today to see what the other Master Forgers and the Guest Designer has for you to create from your stash!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!