Wednesday, June 01, 2022

CKCB June 2022 - Reveal and Blog Hop

 It's the first of the month and you know what time it is!  It's time for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog reveal and blog hop for our newest Inspiration Kit.  After taking the month of May off, I am extra excited to be playing again!  Master Forger Kate has chosen a delicious kit from Dani Peuss November 2021 kit https://www.danipeuss.de/monatliche-kits/8830-novemberkit-2021.html which is based on Paige Evans Bungalow Lane collection. But if you also look very carefully, there's some really old Crate Paper Craft Market in there too!  Such a great mix of old and new!

Let's take a closer look at some of these elements from the inspiration kit!  First, I'd like to look more closely at the patterned papers included in the kit!

What you can see in this photo is lots of the lovely Paige Evans Bungalow Lane!  However, I didn't see at the very bottom are some older patterned papers from Crate Paper Craft Market!  What an oldie but a goodie!!!  That will be fun to see what I can come up!

I also see that this kit is a bit short on embellishments but did include some alphas that look a lot like Simple Stories Color Vibe sets as well as some Thickers sets, which include phrases and a lovely alpha in Kraft.  There's also a set of stickers. 


 




So, I also looked at the add-on kits for the main kit to see what they had!



So, I was a lucky momma and my son, Seth, purchased the entire collection of Bungalow Lane for me for Christmas in 2021.  I have only used a sheet or two of the patterned paper, which I have multiples of.  That makes an easy start for me for this kit! I just picked up the entire collection and added it to my Iris box!  I did also add some Crate Paper papers to my kit but I didn't have any of the matching Craft Market collection-ALTHOUGH, I do have some of that collection. Let's see my papers for June!

Here's my selection of Bungalow Lane.  Note...I have 2 or more sheets of MOST of them so this kit has a LOT of patterned paper in it!  There are FOUR rows of papers in this photo!!  LOL!


While I do have some Crate Paper Craft Market, I didn't have any of the exact pieces.  So, I dug through my old Crate Paper paper pads for four sheets.  I could have just left them out since I already have so much patterned paper in my kit, but I like choices soooooo


 I also received ALL of the Bungalow Lane embellishments and the specialty paper too.  My boy spoiled me at Christmas!!  He's a sweetheart!  


I added the washi tape and some buttons plus some labels and stickers from Simple Stories, too!


I went completely crazy with my alphas!



See what I mean???  Lots of alpha and phrase choices.  I made sure to choose some boy phrases because I have some boy layouts to do as well as girl.  

As I was closing up my yellow box after filling it, I discovered that this errant embellishment had attached itself to my box lid.  Too funny.  So, I am leaving it there and I will try to use it on a page this month!  He matches perfectly!  I am not even sure where he came from.  My scrappy space isn't a disaster right now!  I even vacuumed the floor this week!


Make sure you check out the full hop to see what our guest designer and other Master Forgers have come up with for this gorgeous inspiration kit!

 

Let me remind you what we have coming up for this month!
 
  • 2nd June - Just the Gist of it
  •  4th June - Forgeries on the Fourth 
  • 6th June - Mini Kit and Project Reveal 
  • 12th June - Challenge #1 
  • 18th June - Challenge #2
  • 24th June - Follower Showcase 
  • 29th June - May Sneak Peek 
  • 30th June - Killing the Kit
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Have a great day!!
 

4 comments:

Susanne said...

Very nice kit, so full of paper and such fun embellies. Enjoy.

Julene Matthews said...

Lots of lovely papers there and your alphas will keep you busy for quite a while.A wonderful kit Tara

Julene Matthews said...

There's lots of lovely papers there. You were a lucky Mum to get all that.

LCSmithSAVED said...

I hereby award you the Robust award for this bodacious kit! No competition with Kate in for the mini-kit this month :D I love that you didn't rest on your Bungalow Lane abundance but worked to include some Crate Paper as per the inspiration kit. Love your alphas, too!