Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It's me again...

I haven't been the good little blogger lately, now have I? I have an excuse though-really. It's called L-I-F-E. I don't have time to do much of anything.

I am so proud of ME! I have been working out religiously for months now. When school started I began working out another day-two if I could swing it. (not this week, I have a stupid doctor appointment on Friday that interferes with my workout that day-bleck). I haven't been able to do a full form push up since I got pregnant with Seth. So that has sort of been my goal-to be able to do them. Well yesterday, I did not only ONE but ten during my workout. And boy howdy are my ABS sore-yah my abs. I expected my arm/back muscles to be more sore but my abs are hurting-as in don't make me cough, sneeze, or laugh-it HURTS-LOL. Needless to say during today's workout, I did the darn things on my knees and even that was painful. Last week I also UPPED my largest weights (carried on my shoulders) for sqauts, dips, and lunges to 12lbs. I expect to start seeing some nice leg muscles coming soon. I feel them but don't see them. YET!!! I am going to find my size 6 body that I promise cuz it's UNDER there somewhere-LOL!!

Emily has a new cute thing...she runs up to us and wraps those little arms around our neck and gives us the biggest bear hug that she can. I love this. It's so sweet. And precious! I love it and I love HER so much. She is so stinking precious!! I can't stand IT! ;) She also has a few new sentences "I don't wikey" for I don't like it. "I wuv ew" for I love you. and the cutest drawn out YUCKY you ever heard! Well this was my five seconds of time.

No comments: