I am really not getting a whole lot done with my CKCB October kit. I wish I could work through it a little more quickly than I am. However, I do have a layout to share with you today! It's a two page layout I created from our trip to Orlando in 2012.
We discovered while we were in Orlando that The HolyLand Experience was having a free day so we went to that after a long day at Sea World! It was a nice and relaxing afternoon. I met up with a friend that was a long time online friend for the first time as well! I shared a layout on that here last week.
Ironically, although this is only the 4th layout with my kit, I am down to only two full sheets of patterned paper at this time! Say WHAT? How did that happen? I guess when you don't try to stuff every sheet of patterned paper in your monthly kit that "matches" you actually use it up fairly fast! I do have lots of embellishments leftover or rather, I WILL HAVE lots left over. I opened up the Shimelle Never Grow Up flower die cuts pack and used them on this layout.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope your Tuesday is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment