Friday, October 23, 2020

Bits and Pieces!

I had a full sheet of patterned paper left from my September CKCB kit as well as some scraps from either July or August (or BOTH months).  They matched so I used these papers to make this layout!  


I also used some flowers from a patterned paper that came in a Hip Kit Club kit that I fussy cut and had set aside to use on "something".  I learned a neat trick from Janet over at RTS Scrapbooking for keeping small things like this on your desktop organized!!  


This has kept things that I have fussy cut or set aside to work on "later" organized.  Those are little vanity box lids from Target.  They are a BUCK each.  I also bought one of the smaller lids and the box that goes with it and you can see how if I turned it sideways that it fits on top of the stack of trays!  I also have a couple of these lids that I use to set my diffusers on in my bedroom and kitchen.  The tray protects the nightstand from spills!  Anyway, it was a great idea and I "stole" it.  

Thank you for stopping by this fine Friday!  Have a great weekend!!  Be thinking and praying for me as I drive out to see my daughter out of state in the morning.  I am looking forward to seeing her but I hate to drive.  ICK.  Fourteen HOURS!!!  

No comments: