I had mentioned that I participated in an online crop on a FB Group at the end of September. The due date for the challenges is October 25th, so I have been busy trying to get those all done before I head out to Tennessee next weekend. Whew....You can see the first sketch challenge that I did at the link I shared above. I have been slowly working on those and have shared a few others as I went. Today, I am sharing a few more!! The first layout is from my trip with my friend and her children to Orlando, FL while both of our husbands were gone. This set of photos is from Sea World.
We were given a sketch from Allison Davis to complete the challenge on Saturday (Sept 26th). I changed up the photos a little bit on the second page but I really tried to stick fairly close to the sketch. I also have a longer title than the sketch allowed since I used such big Thickers for the word "dolphin", so my embellishments that were to go next to the title ended up on the second page. I also adding stitching underneath each line of journaling. I liked how that turned out.
My next layout to share is the Wild & Free One Page Sketch. I used pictures from the same trip as above but this time the photos are from Legoland!
The last layout I will share today is the Sunday Allison Davis sketch challenge. Again, I used photos from the Orland Trip. This time we are at Legoland.
I really loved how this one turned out!! I did change the size of the square photos up to 3x3 and left out the matting that was on the original sketch.
The fun part of these three layouts is that most of the papers were from my September 2020 CKCB kit and I used up almost ALL of the rest of those papers. I have a bit of the stripe left and a bit of that green. I was also quite tickled to use up so many small embellishments from that kit as well as a few that I had on my desk top!
Thank you for stopping by to see me today. I hope you have a great Thursday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment