Wednesday, October 21, 2020

SG Scrap Squad All About Me Prompts!

I have mentioned that I am a member of the FaceBook group for Scrapbook Generations in the last week or so.  Ms. Debbie is giving us monthly prompts for All About Me albums.  I actually titled my album, Book of Me.  I started one eons ago and lost the whole thing in the warehouse fire that took our Household Goods coming home from Germany in 2010.   




I bought a new album eventually and have started a few layouts for it, but there's no rhyme or reason to it.  I am hoping these monthly prompts will help me get my BOM in order and my personal story told.  Our first prompt was a sketch and basically an idea for an opening page.  We each used three photos of us taken at three different time periods in our lives.  Here's my layout.


I am happy with how it turned out!  Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments: