Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Starting a new album....

I mentioned that I had finished up September 2012s album the other day, or rather, I had only one layout left to do.  I got that done.   Now I have started October 2012s album.   This layout is super simple and is actually almost exactly like that right hand side of the layout that I shared on Friday from the SG 6x6 Paper Pad Sketch FB Group I am participating in!  I still have a bit of that paper pad left and the colors still match these photos so I used a few more of those 6x6 sheets! 

As you can see, it is a very simple layout.  It works well though since the photos don't have any of the kids in them.  I could run that title right across the middle without covering up cute little faces!  

I hope this Tuesday finds you well and spending some time in your scrapbook space!  Have a great day!


No comments: