Thursday, July 22, 2021

Another Sketch Layout!

I am still working through the current Allison David sketch class, and this is Week#10's layout.  The sketches we are utilizing in this class are all one page sketches.  I scrap more two page layouts with multiple photos than I do one page layouts so I changed up this sketch for a two page layout.  


I carried the strips to page two but I wallpapers my 3x4" photos on the left hand side of the second page.  I also used up some die cut stars from a previous layout.  On the left side of the layout, I inked and splattered watercolor paint on them to match my patterned paper.  On the right side, I left them white. I also added some yellow chipboard stars that have been sitting on my desktop. I cut apart a pocket card from an Ali Edwards Story Kit (Watch) for my journaling. There's a ton of detail stitching on both sides of the layout as well.

I dug into my folder of Basic Grey and used the Origins collection for this layout.  I even used some of the flat letter stickers in my total!  

I used some old chipboard letters that I painted white and a Making Memories rub-on on the focal photo on page one.

Here's a close-up of my stitching and stars.


Here you can see the pocket card I cut apart for my journaling.

I hope that you are having a GREAT week so far.  Thank you for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!