I have been working through a ton of Allison Davis sketches in the past several months. The various sketches have left me with leftover die cut shapes that are starting to seriously pile up on my desktop. I decided it was time to dig through them and use them on at least one page.
I am also a member of a scrapbooking community over at MeWe and the fearless leader over there gives us great challenges! She posted this sketch for our weekly sketch challenge a couple of weeks ago and so, I set out to utilize it on a layout!
I ended up using ALL scraps for my completed layout, except for the white background cardstock. Everything else was somewhere on my desk. Seriously.
I actually really love how my layout turned out! Using up those chevron arrows from a previous layout was a HUGE accomplishment. I gave myself permission to toss the remainder. LOL!!
Do you actually use your scraps? If not, I challenge you to dig through them and create a layout or card today using just scraps!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!