Friday, July 23, 2021

More Arlington National Cemetery Scrappiness!

Last week, I worked on our trip to Arlington National Cemetery in August 2013.  Yesterday, I shared one of the layouts with you.  Here are two more.  I still have a couple more to do! This first layout features a new Fancy Pants collection that I really fell in love with!  I especially like that blue floral! 

 


I kept that layout simple.  I just put a border on 1.5" squares on the top and bottom of my photos.  

This next layout features photos of me at the Memorial Amphitheater at Arlington National Cemetery. 


I had to cull from the 9 photos that I had printed from this set.  I managed to cut down several so that I could still get 7 photos on the layout.  I also used my Basic Grey Origins collection on this layout.  And I dug through my old flowers and brads for the embellishments! 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: