Saturday, June 18, 2022

June 2022 CKCB Challenge #2

Today, I am bringing you the second challenge that Master Forger Kate gave us for the month of June!  Here's what she had for us:

Let’s use 2+ black and white photos!
I don't know about you, but I just don't use black and white photos very often.  I don't even understand WHY not!  I love the contrast of the colors with black and white photos, especially when playing with a bright collection such as the Bungalow Lane in my June kit!  I chose to step out of the year 2014 where I have been scrapbooking this year and pull some newer photos but not current year-2015!  
 
I started with a leftover cutfile that I cut with my Cameo at the beginning if the month. I ended up not using it on the layout that I cut it for, but set it aside.  It seemed perfect for these photos though so I backed it with a scrap from a previous layout I created this month. 



I also used a Perfect Pearls mist on my background cardstock using the packaging technique to smoosh it.  I think this is my favorite way to play with my ink sprays right now!!  After that, I just began building my layout, moving things here and there.  I knew that I wanted to use the foam title Growing on this page so I pulled that onto waxed paper so I could decide where I wanted it to go.  
 

 Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you check out the blog post over at CKCB to see what the other Master Forgers have done for this challenge!  Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!