Howdy! I keep letting time get away from me and not sharing my work these past couple of months! So, today, I will share a few of the layouts that I have completed using my June kit!
This first layout I completed as part of a You Tube Hop that I have been participating in for a few weeks! You can find the video here. As you can see, I deviated from working on my 2014 albums to scrapbook a current photo of my son! Enjoy the video!!
Second is a simple layout that I completed last week. I grew these tomatoes when we lived in Fredericksburg in 2014. This tomato plant was HUGE.
This next layout is just a simple one journaling about a science experiment that my daughter completed in her Senior year of high school in our homeschool.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a great Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love getting comments on my posts, but due to past nastiness, I have chosen to moderate ALL posts. Thank you for your comments and know that I appreciate you! Have a blessed day!