Master Forger Tina has taken over the blog this month and has selected a sweet kit for us to curate out of our own stash! She's also in charge of issuing the challenges this month. For Challenge #2, she says:
Day Tripper
Day trips are part of vacations too, Day In Your Life of your Trip is the challenge here for this 2nd challenge. A layout featuring a few aspects of your day from a trip you took, I love to add these to my trips as a fun break in the album.
I had utilized Snapfish's 100 free prints from their app in May to print off a ton of photos from a day trip that my husband and I took while my big sister person was visiting from Texas. So, I was happy to be able to come up with an itinerary layout from this trip focusing on the overall day rather than just the details as the other layouts will inevitably show! It's awesome when I am ahead of the game, especially since the moving company arrives at my house in two days (YIKES).
Make sure you check out the other Master Forger's layouts on the CKCB blog today and have a great week! Thank you for stopping by today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment