Monday, July 11, 2022

First two layouts - CKCB July 2022

 My time until our move to Kentucky is getting rather short at this point!  Nine more days until the moving company shows up to start the packing process.  Yay.  NOT.  I think I have decided I am packing my scrapbook space myself.  They always make such a HUGE mess of it.  We'll see if we can find boxes and packing paper!  In the meantime, I'd like to share a couple of my layouts that I have created with my July kit so far this month!

I actually tried to channel my inner Kate Blue with this one!  I always love her layouts that she completes with her kits!  I am happy with how this one turned out! 


This layout was kinda a take on a Pinterest layout I saw, but then I went my own direction with it, so is it a scraplift....or my own work?  Who knows.  LOL!  I am not even sure I could find the layout again so I can compare if they even look remotely alike!

I hope this lovely Monday finds you well rested from the weekend and that you have a beautiful week! 


No comments: