Monday, July 04, 2022

Forgeries on the Fourth - July 2022

 Time to create some forgeries for this month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog inspiration kit!  There are some GREAT forgeries on the CKCB blog post today, so make sure you check those out as well.  Me?  Well, I kinda cheated!  I looked for Print & Cut images in the Silhouette Studio Store!  

This is a view of my Cameo cutting out the printed images!  This actually took me FOUR tries because I forgot to resize my cutting media to letter.  OOPS.  

 Here are all the ones that I printed and cut out with my machine.  It gave me a few travel themed elements to work with since I really didn't focus on that theme while I built my kit.  Plus, I always need floral ephemera, don't you??  LOL


Here are the images that I used:  Blue Tag (#184036), Camera (#346886), Cute Forest Animals set (#407250), Gas Pump (#413390), Globe (#413391), Butterfly (#9600), Road Trip Map (#413392), Road Trip title (#413939), Travel Adventure Title (#346175), and Watercolor Florals (#380446).  You should be able to find these all in Silhouette Studio storefront!!  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a safe and happy Independence Day!! 

No comments: