Today, I am sharing the challenge that Master Forger Lisa tasked us with for challenge #1 over at CKCB!! Here's what she had to say!
The original kit includes a pack of embellishments from the Pinkfresh Studio Life Right Now! collection and that seems like a great place to start our challenges this month.
Record something about your life right now! The small things or the big things in life are always perfect for us memory keepers so dig in and see what makes it onto your page this month!
So here's what I came up with!! My husband deployed earlier this year and he was sent home early so that we could PCS to Kentucky in July. Right before we left New York, we discovered he would be leaving AGAIN. You can guess that none of us were happy about this at all. This layout features two photos of the day that I dropped him off at the airport so he could deploy.
It also features a photo of coffee and exercise-two items I use for daily self care! I used three pieces of patterned paper to create this layout, although one of them, I just cut the large border of leaves off the edge to use on this layout. There's also lots of ink smooshing and splatters on my graph patterned paper. I stitched around the border of the graph paper because I felt it needed some oomph and it also helped with the warping from my mixed media! I used some of the ephemera from the PinkFresh Studio Life Right Now! collection to embellish my layout. I painted the bare chipboard Thickers that I included in my kit this month a nice green to match the leaf border. This layout came together pretty easily!!!
Make sure you stop by the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and see what out Guest Designer, Machelle, and the other Master Forgers came up with! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! Have a GREAT day and happy scrapping!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment