Today the CKCB blog reveals the mini kits that a couple of our Master Forgers created this month. Sometimes, you know that you are going to have a very busy month and not enough time to use a full kit. A mini kit is perfect for times like this!! I never create mini kits. They are impossible for me. However, this month, I looked at the Paige Evans Wonders paper that was included in our inspiration kit and thought that I could add a mini kit to my full kit to give me yet another bit of color and inspiration to play with this month. So I created this-sort of. I went through my stash of Freckled Fawn 6x8 kits that I have and pulled this one with a similar color scheme. I added some Paige Evans Wonders layered banner stickers to the kit and you can see, they are the perfect match!! It has enough in it to create a few 12x12 layouts if you add some white cardstock!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Make sure you go check out the CKCB blog today to see the kits that Misti and Juliet put together this month! Also make sure that you visit the FaceBook Group to see what our members are creating this month! Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!! Have a great week and happy scrapping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment