Hello! Long time, no see...at least not here on my blog! I have finally finished unpacking boxes in our new home and am down to just the micro-organization that always follows a move! Thank God! I have never been more tired of boxes than this move. For whatever reason, it seemed unending. LOL!
Today, I am sharing the CKCB Inspiration Kit and Social Media hop! First I want to introduce you to the Inspiration Kit and then, we'll move on to sharing the Guest Designer for the month! This month, Master Forger Tina is in charge of the blog and she has chosen a wonderful digital kit from Traci Reed Designs! The kit is called Story Foundations Chapter Six: Destinations. You can guess from the name of the kit that it's a travel kit, which is awesome because many of us had vacations this summer or in previous years that need to be scrapped, right??? Here's the kit:
I love that it has a cruise ship icon because that was my vacation this summer! I went to Alaska with Master Forger Tina and had an awesome time. Here's a close-up of the patterned papers in this kit:
And here's a close-up of the Stickers that are sold separately from the digital kit, or in the bundle.
I am a former DT member for Traci Reed and I always loved her papers and stickers from her collections. I did purchase this digital kit, but didn't soley use it for my own kit. We'll get to my kit in a few minutes. I would like to introduce you to the Guest Designer, Karin!
Karin had this to say about herself:
I have been a scrapbooker since 2004 and just love to put the photos and the stories together. I live on an island at the Swedish West coast with my husband and two cats. My brother with family lives an hour away and the two kids make me a proud aunt. ❤️
Please remember to check out the CKC blog or our FaceBook Community Group to see her projects!
Now for my kit.
I did start with a few papers from the inspiration kit this month. I printed some that I knew I didn't have in my stash and then added others from my stash to round it out.
My papers include papers from Hip Kit Club and Cocoa Daisy!
Here are some photos of my ephemera and other embellishments! I Print and Cut one set of the stickers for my kit, as well as some basic labels from Story Foundations. There are even 6x8 papers in my kit, which should be helpful when I am ready to do Mad About Mini Paper Pads later this month!
Here's the link to my walk-through of my kit on YouTube:
Make sure you check out our Social Media hop where you can see the Guest Designer's kit as well as all of the Master Forgers' kits:
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:
- Counterfeit Kit Challenge - http://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
- Guest Designer - instagram.com/kadas_scrapbooking
- Brandi - https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama/
- JoJo - https://www.instagram.com/scrappyconfessions
- Laurie - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookingbits/
- Ryann - https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookjoey/
- Tara - https://kryptonite72-rambles.blogspot.com/
- Tina - https://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Amanda - https://youtube.com/@amandacreates1980
- Shala - https://www.youtube.com/@Bookishshala
- Briana - https://www.youtube.com/@lovemylifeonpaper
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Have a GREAT day!
No comments:
Post a Comment