Yeah that is my goal...I want to lose 9 more pounds. Technicall to get to my pre-Seth and Emily weight its 14lbs to go, but I will be happy with the 9. In fact (don't share this with my body or it might rebel), I would be happy to go under 140 and stay there. I was 138 when we left Germany. I was okay with that. I like 132 better though. :D
Anyway, its swimsuit season. YUCK! I don't care who you are or what size your backside is, most women do NOT like swimsuit season. But Pat wanted to take the kids to the indoor pool at the fitness center. After all, its free to us so why not use it. I gave him the deer in the headlights look. But I don't have a suit that fits right. Let's go buy one he says...darn the luck, I was hoping to get out of it. I went to Wally World yesterday and looked at suits. I tried on one top and two bottoms. Its not entirely true that I don't have a suit already that fits. What's more accurate is I don't have a suit I will wear because I don't like the "Cottage cheese" on the back of my thighs. :( I mean, WHO does? So the bottoms I picked up were a) a black skirted bottoms and 2) pink printed boy shorts. The boy shorts were horrid. Black skirted bottoms and the pink printed tank top came home with me.
We went to the pool and the kids had a blast playing the water. Even Emily who I was SURE would hate the pool was trying to dunk her face in the water and kicking and splashing in the baby floaty. So the lifeguard calls an "everybody out" so she can take a break and I sit on the edge of the pool. I stand up and my suit sticks to the edge!!! Yikes-I ended up with some glue stuff on my BRAND NEW, looks decent on my butt swim suit!!!!!!! UGH!!!! Anybody have some Un-Do? I am in need of a bottle to save my new swim suit.
No, I did NOT take pictures. I didn't bring it. For Shame! Next time though. I wasn't sure how things worked at the fitness center so didn't want to have my very expensive digital camera get stolen or wet.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ah, bathing suits. Last year I bought a two piece, which normall I would not do, but the top is a tank top and the bottom looks like a mini skirt. It is black and looks kind of like a clubbing outfit or something. LOL I am less self conscious in it. I got it at Target.
A little late, but I HATE swim suits as well!! I buy a new one every year and I still look FAT. And never mind those ones that are supposed to make you look skinny...trick is you have to buy 2 sizes up just for it to fit!! For $100 i might as well get a pass for the gym! LOL BTW..I have some undo if you need it!! LOL
Congrats on that 2.8 pounds! I know (as I've told you) that it does not come off easily!!!! That was a lot of hard work and sweat and I'm proud of you! Good luck on the last 9! Keep doing what you're doing! It's working!
Post a Comment