Sunday, April 30, 2006

Baby shower pictures






OK-I decided to go ahead and post these pictures before I went to bed...if I don't do it tonight it won't get done-LOL. Tomorrow is lesson planning day. If I am a good girl, I can get them all done while Emily and Seth are napping and at bedtime I can scrap...if not I will be doing the darned things when I would rather be scrapping!!! :D Enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW Sounds like you had a great turn out and shower! All the appreciate is worth it tho! Planning parties is not my specialty but I try my best!:) Pics are great..cute diaper cake!

@wesome@bby said...

did i respond to this alreayd? i looked at any rate. I'm glad the shower was a success and the pictures you took are MUCH better than what I have for my showers. your sister is a cutie!

Sarah .B. Scott said...

Your sister looks radiant, so pretty! Lovely shower. I love baby showers!